H.I.I.T. ClassIf you want to challenge your body, lose weight, build strength, and accomplish some pretty cool feats along the way, H.I.I.T. is for you. “High intensity interval training”, or H.I.I.T., is a growing trend in the fitness industry that has taken many areas of the country by storm. Here in Cleveland Heights, H.I.I.T. class at Fitness Zone is designed to help you build lean muscle and burn fat all in one fun workout.
Is High Intensity Interval Training For You?Not sure if H.I.I.T. is for you? Here are some things you can expect from this workout:
- With H.I.I.T., you don’t have to worry about specific measurements like heart rate. Instead, at each interval of training, you just give it your all – whatever that means for you. Then rest for an interval, and move on to the next thing.
- The rotation of exercises that are constantly changing make this exercise fun and easy to get through. There’s no boredom with high intensity interval training.
- H.I.I.T. can help you improve your cardiovascular health, reduce fat, build your natural energy levels, increase your metabolism, and make you a better athlete.
- High intensity interval training doesn’t require fancy equipment. Some of our H.I.I.T. classes may take advantage of the state-of-the-art equipment at Fitness Zone – but you can do a great H.I.I.T. workout with just your own body and some space.
- H.I.I.T. workout classes are around 30 minutes long, making them the ideal way for someone with a very busy schedule to get a full body workout done.
There are many different types of H.I.I.T. training – no day is ever the same as the one before it. This is a great way to keep exercise fun.
If you’ve struggled to stay committed to working out, and want a whole-body method for efficient exercise, H.I.I.T. classes are an excellent option. Contact us at Fitness Zone to find out about our class schedule and reserve your spot today.