Personal TrainingAt Fitness Zone, we offer two options for personal training. Get a custom exercise program from a coach one-on-one, or have a personal training session with a group of your friends or family. Here’s what you can expect from our personal trainers in Cleveland Heights, Ohio.
One-on-One Personal Training
Whether you are a complete beginner or an exercise pro, working with a personal trainer has many benefits.
- Customized Exercise Plan: The biggest reason to consider working with a personal trainer is that they will create a completely custom workout plan for your needs and goals. If you want to target your core without building bulk in your arms, they can do that. If you want to get lean and fit without ever doing a single pushup, they can show you other exercises that work for you.
- Safety: Personal trainers have been through education programs that have taught them how to pinpoint the correct technique for every exercise, based on your ability and goals. You will experience fewer instances of injury when you work with a trained professional.
- Motivation and Accountability: When someone is expecting you for a training session, it’s a lot harder to give an excuse for why you aren’t showing up. Personal trainers aren’t just drill sergeants making you come to the gym – they are great at positive motivation. They’ll help you keep your goals in sight, so you always know why you are sticking with it.
- Fun: Finally, personal trainers can make working out fun! They can help you zero in on exercises you actually enjoy and challenge you in ways that you find exciting, not daunting. They’ll do this while keeping the workouts effective for your goals, so you never have to worry about the balance yourself.
If you are interested in getting started with the best route to reaching your goals, contact us to learn more about our personal training for one-on-one sessions.
Personal Training for GroupsDo you have a group of friends or family members who are always trying to motivate each other to workout? Have you tried exercises classes in Cleveland Heights, Ohio, and found them fun but not as motivating as you want? One way that Fitness Zone helps you continue to meet your goals is by offering personal training sessions for groups. You can continue to motivate each other, while still enjoying the benefits of a personal trainer.
Why Train in a Group?
There are many benefits to working in a group you are comfortable with alongside a trainer:
- Your Comfort: Many people are intimidated by the idea of working out with a personal trainer one-on-one. With your friends or family there with you, you may feel more confident about committing to your success in such a serious way.
- More Committed Group: Do you have that one friend who is always skipping out on exercise classes? When you are all chipping in for a personal trainer, and you have the focused attention of a professional in a small setting, it’s a lot harder to make excuses. This step could be just what you all need to push you towards success.
- More Fun: Group exercise is always more fun because you get to try out new things, celebrate each other’s success, and motivate each other to show up. A personal trainer adds a whole new level of fun by creating custom workouts based on what you enjoy the most.
During an initial meeting with Fitness Zone’s personal trainers in Cleveland Heights, Ohio, you’ll be able to get to know the trainer and determine if they are the best fit for your group. Contact us today to learn more or get started.